Terms of service
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
before accessing or using this Web site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to
any of the Terms stated here, do not use this site. SEOcertification.org may, at its sole
discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time by updating this Web page. You are
bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically
to review the Terms. In addition, your use of the site is subject to the additional
disclaimers that appear in the site. You may also wish to review SEOcertification.org's
We offer a 7 day Return Policy for all orders including Special Sale Promotions.
ACCEPTABLE SITE USE
Individuals seeking to subscribe to the products and services offered on the site may
use the site only for lawful purposes. SEOcertification.org specifically prohibits any
use of the site, and you agree not to use the site, for any specific prohibited use or
to violate the site security, as explained below.
You agree not to use the site to:
- Operate any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the site or with any activity being conducted on the site.
- Commence any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site's infrastructure.
- Interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site.
- Access the site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SEOcertification.org for use in accessing the site.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of the site, disclose or share your password with, any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate the site other than the navigation available from SEOcertification.org on the site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome).
- Engage in the practices of screen scraping or database scraping to obtain lists of URLs, users, customers, affiliates, or other information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompose, disassemble or reverse the engineering of any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
- Frame site content in another Web page.
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the site.
- Except as expressly provided elsewhere on the site, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the site, use of the site, or access to the site.
- Use any offensive, discriminative, vulgar, objectionable, erotic language against a person, institution, organization, society, community, language, religion, country or any thing or any body either dead or alive.
- Depict any images that amount to nudity, contrary to customary standards of any country. Any breach or violation in this matter shall be dealt in conjunction with the local/state laws as are prevailing in the respective province/country.
- Use the services of SEOcertification.org in a way that is detrimental to the Internet community viz., sending "Spam mail" etc.
CUSTOMER & AFFILIATE ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
Certain areas of the site are accessible only to customers and affiliates of SEOcertification.org.
If you are such a customer or affiliate, you will receive a password and userID upon completing
the site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the
password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password
or account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify SEOcertification.org
of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
SEOcertification.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure
to comply with these terms.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The site and the SEOcertification.org Service provide links to other Internet sites or resources.
Because SEOcertification.org has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and
agree that SEOcertification.org is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or
resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising,
products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge
and agree that SEOcertification.org shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly,
for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance
on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You agree to indemnify and hold SEOcertification.org, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers,
agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including
reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site
or your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
SEOcertification.org reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that
SEOcertification.org shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification,
suspension or discontinuance of the site.
All new sign-up memberships are paid for a one year term (by default), unless otherwise stated
during sign-up or correspondence with one of our sales representatives. Renewal e-mail reminders
will be sent 60, 30, 10 and 0 days before membership expiration.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (Trademarks and Servicemarks)
SEOcertification.org graphics, logos are trademarks or servicemarks of SEOcertification.org.
SEOcertification.org 's trademarks and servicemarks may not be used in connection with any
product or service that is not SEOcertification.org's, in any manner that is likely to cause
confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SEOcertification.org.
For all usage, express written confirmation from SEOcertification.org is required.
All content included on the SEOcertification.org Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button
icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of SEOcertification.org or their content
suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the
collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of
SEOcertification.org and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used
on this site is the property of SEOcertification.org or its software suppliers and protected
by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as
provided for in the Member Agreement. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification or
creation of derivative works, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance,
of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2004-2010 SEOcertification.org All rights reserved.
laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law
principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal
courts located in the State of Florida with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in
connection with the Service or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the Terms